Welcome To Pretty Living

I'm so excited to be at a point in my life where the things that I am passionate about have taken priority in my life.  Ive always dreamed of having a blog and after many failed attempts life just got in the way.  I could never find the time and resources to blog about life when I was so consumed with trying to navigate through it. But GOD has graced me with the opportunity now and here I am.  Pretty Living Lifestyle Blog! So by now your probably wondering what exactly is Pretty Living? Glad you asked. Pretty Living is a brand promoting living your prettiest life through self care. I strive to be a Proverbs 31:10-31 woman every day because lets be honest the bible describes her as a woman who has it all through GOD.  That is the model woman and with GODs help it is an obtainable goal that can be reached. I was so inspired about living my prettiest life I recently started an all natural body care line called Pretty Living.  We specialize in all natural body butters, sugar & salt scrubs, oils, soaps, hair care, body sprays, and deodorants.  I also have an all natural men's care collection in the works. Through this blog and my vblog via YouTube I want to share the benefits of living an all natural lifestyle.  Eating healthy, having beautiful hair, glowing skin, and order in our lives isn't as hard as we think. And with so many harmful chemicals and toxins in foods, and body care products natural is really the best way to go. I will be featuring diy's, recipes, and other all natural gems that most of us have right in our kitchen cabinets that produce amazing results.  So please join me on my journey of life through my eyes and fingertips. This isn't just about natural care I will also expose you to travel, places to go, where to eat, how to cook it, when to shop, what to wear, and everything in between so I encourage you subscribe and be engaged. Thank you, love and blessing to you all! XOXO... ~Melicia Marie Check Out My Natural Body Care Line

Comments

Popular Posts